Can You See Your Course on the Garmin inReach Mini 2 When You Start Navigating on the Explore App?
The short answer is YES, but I didn’t know how to view the map on one field test, but let me show you now how to see the map.
How to View the Map on the Mini 2
It’s not a problem to view the map on the Mini 2 when you start navigating on the device, however, when you start navigating with the Explore App, then you need to select the [UP] or [DOWN] arrow on the left side of the inReach Mini 2.
Select NAVIGATION, and that will display the map and your course.
Note: You can learn more about the Mini 2 maps from Garmin by clicking HERE.
I know this is an extremely short article, but I want to document this for you as it threw me off on one of my field tests. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or advice.
Check out this YouTube video below for more information.
- Compact, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way messaging and interactive SOS globally (Active satellite subscription required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communication devices.).Special Feature:Bluetooth.Water Resistant: Yes
- Navigate back to where you started by using TracBack routing
- Share your location with loved ones back home at any time (active satellite subscription required) by using your MapShare page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages
- Get accurate heading information using the digital compass — even when you’re not moving
- Sync with the Garmin Explore app and website on your compatible smartphone for trip planning and topographical mapping, and create waypoints, courses, activities and collections you can sync to your device
- Pair with Garmin devices, such as wearables and handhelds, and use them to send and receive messages and trigger an SOS (active satellite subscription required)
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page