You’ve bought your Garmin inReach Explorer or are about to buy it, but did you know about these Garmin inReach Explorer Accessories?
Take a look at these accessories that can protect your investment and make it easier to use on your next outdoor adventure.
- Design for: GPS Unit Case for Garmin inReach Explorer+, Handheld Satellite Communicator
- Featured: all in one case with matching red zipper color, good for home storage and travel carrying
- Protection: Semi-hard carrying case protecting the device from shock, shake, scratch. PEVA materials with pressure or hit absorbing and water resistant
- User friendly design: Strong compact light weight case with mesh pocket for the cord, charger and other small carrying on items, elastics secure strap in the base to avoid drop of the GPS
- Guarantee: 100% satisfaction guarantee and refundable with quality problem. For sales the protective case only, exclusive the Device or accessories. CLICK the orange button to buy. Share with your review later on.
- Compatible with multiple Oregon, Alpha, inReach, GPSMAP, and eTrex devices.
- Durable nylon harness wrap
- 2-Inch - 14-Inch adjustable strap
- Package Dimensions: 6.197 cms (L) x 10.591 cms (W) x 12.801 cms (H)
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Garmin inReach Explorer
- GET A GRIP: Flexible silicone case is a protection cover that slips over your GPS handset and improves grip
- PERFECT FIT: Silicone skin guards against dirt, scratches and drops, with cut-outs for all buttons and ports
- ROBUST: Soft cover for your mobile navigation system helps protect against the elements while outdoors
- WINDOW TO THE WORLD: Cover frames the touchscreen display of your navigation device for full functionality
- Compatible devices: fenix 5, fenix 5S, fenix 5X, fenix 5 Plus, fenix 5S Plus, fenix 5X Plus, vivoactive 3, vivoactive 3 music, Forerunner 935, vivosport
- Approach S10, Approach S60, Approach X10, BarkLimiter 2, BarkLimiter 2VT, D2 Charlie, Impact, quatix 5, quatix 5 Sapphire, and tactix Charlie
- Recharge and transfer data using your computer's USB port
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Remarkably Compact: One of the smallest and lightest 10,000mAh portable chargers. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 8 charges or two-and-a-half Galaxy S8 charges.
- High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
I personally like the GetGear GPS case, the Garmin Backpack Tether and the Anker PowerCore Portable Charger.
The GetGear case is perfect when you’re transporting the Garmin inReach Explorer or storing it at home. How often have things been damaged when they’re just sitting around the house, waiting to be used. I like the elastic strap especially, to keep the unit more secure.
The Backpack Tether is an extremely useful accessory as you will want to remove the Garmin inReach Explorer from your pack frequently to check for messages, weather forecasts but more importantly, to see where you’re at on the trail with the use of the built-in and downloadable topo maps.
If you’re going to be on the trail for more then a day and you want to also be able charge your smartphone, which can be synced to the Garmin inReach Explorer, then you will want to invest in a portable charger, and this lightweight Anker PowerCore will be perfect for your outdoor excursion.
There are many other great accessories available for the Explorer+ but being able to protect your Garmin Satellite Messenger, when not in use, having the freedom to detach your Garmin from your pack easily and being able to recharge any device is extremely important for me. These Satellite Messengers are not cheap and you will want to take some extra care with them to make them last longer and make it more convenient to use them on the trail.
There are so many great accessories here that will help you get more from your new Garmin inReach Explorer+.
Leave a Comment Below or send me an Email if you have an questions.
Check out this YouTube video below of the Garmin inReach Explorer+ field test.
Return to Home Page