Let me show you how easy it is to customize your Garmin GPSMAP 67i menus.
GPSMAP 67i Menus
One of the big complaints with the Garmin GPSMAP 66i was the amount pages in the menus. Garmin has made several improvements with the GPSMAP 67i, and one of the most obvious is how they have reduced the number of menu pages and added a “+” icon at the bottom of the main menu so you can easily add additional menu items you want.
Changing the Menus Around
It’s extremely easy to change the menus around.
Go into the Main Menu, then select the SETUP menu, and select MENUS.
Next, select the menu page you want, then select MOVE. The menu page will turn red, and then you can move it to where you want it. It’s really that simple.
There are so many menu pages that I always customize my menus so the pages I use the most are at the top, which keeps me from scrolling down to find what I want.
Check out this short YouTube video on how to do this.
- Large 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Enable two-way messaging and location tracking via the 100% global Iridium satellite network, and trigger an interactive SOS to Garmin Response℠, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination center (active subscription required; some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices)
- Access preloaded TopoActive mapping from Garmin, view satellite imagery, and navigate with multi-band GNSS support and sensors
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, you can access active weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
- Use with the Garmin Explore website or app on your compatible smartphone to help you plan trips and more
- Get access to a wide variety of premium mapping content delivered directly to your device via Wi-Fi technology with an Outdoor Maps+ subscription
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Main Menu