How do you change the Garmin GPSMAP 67i Altimeter Settings?
GPSMAP 67i Altimeter Settings
First, let’s go over what you can change in the Altimeter Settings.
Here is some information from the Support.Garmin site with directions on each of these settings.
Auto Calibration | Settings
Barometer Mode | Settings
Pressure Trending | Settings
Plot Type | Settings
It’s really easy to set these altimeter plots up and I hope you’ve seen how to make these changes. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Check out the YouTube video below for more information.
- Large 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Enable two-way messaging and location tracking via the 100% global Iridium satellite network, and trigger an interactive SOS to Garmin Response℠, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination center (active subscription required; some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices)
- Access preloaded TopoActive mapping from Garmin, view satellite imagery, and navigate with multi-band GNSS support and sensors
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, you can access active weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
- Use with the Garmin Explore website or app on your compatible smartphone to help you plan trips and more
- Get access to a wide variety of premium mapping content delivered directly to your device via Wi-Fi technology with an Outdoor Maps+ subscription
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page