Have you ever asked yourself the question of Why You Should You Have a Satellite Communicator?
Let Me Give You a Few Reasons
Here are several reasons from personal experience and knowledge of emergencies with a Search and Rescue team.
- Lost in the Woods
- Altitude Sickness
- Snake Bite
- Fall with injuries
- Caught in a Snowstorm
You can see that this list can go on and on. You may not ever have anything happen to you, but you may come across someone else who needs help.
Click on each satellite communicator below to learn more or purchase it.
I grew up, as most people do, thinking that nothing bad will ever happen to me, and so far that’s been true, but we all know that’s a pretty narrow way of thinking.
Emergencies do happen, and it’s best to be prepared.
Check out this short YouTube video to learn more about why I created Hiking Emergency Beacon.
- Large 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Enable two-way messaging and location tracking via the 100% global Iridium satellite network, and trigger an interactive SOS to Garmin Response℠, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination center (active subscription required; some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices)
- Access preloaded TopoActive mapping from Garmin, view satellite imagery, and navigate with multi-band GNSS support and sensors
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, you can access active weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
- Use with the Garmin Explore website or app on your compatible smartphone to help you plan trips and more
- Get access to a wide variety of premium mapping content delivered directly to your device via Wi-Fi technology with an Outdoor Maps+ subscription
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page