Here’s my first look at the Garmin eTrex SE Field Test. There is still a lot I need to learn about the eTrex SE, so stick with me as I break down what it can do and watch for a playlist where I look in more detail to each thing the Garmin eTrex SE will do.
Garmin eTrex SE Field Test
The first thing that I really like about the eTrex SE is that you can sync it with the Explore App and see the topo maps on your phone.
Secondly, the eTrex SE has a lot of functions in the Menu, but just like the Garmin GPSMAP 67i, you can organize your menus how you like them and add or delete pages.
Garmin eTrex SE Playlist
Watch for more articles and YouTube videos on the eTrex SE that I will be adding to a playlist. I am early into testing this device, but will be breaking each function down into greater detail in upcoming videos.
Check out the video of the first field test of the Garmin eTrex SE below.
- The 2.2” high-resolution display is easy to read, even in bright sunlight
- Get long battery life of up to 168 hours in standard mode and up to 1,800 hours in expedition mode with 2 field-replaceable AA batteries (not included)
- Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone for wireless software updates, trip planning, Active Weather, smart notifications and additional mapping
- Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints when paired to the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone
- Multi-GNSS support gives access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Plot your bearing with the digital compass, which provides an accurate heading even when stationary
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page